Thursday, October 28, 2010

Timex Men's T2H291 Easy Reader Black Leather Strap Gold-Tone Case Watch

Timex Men's T2H291 Easy Reader Black Leather Strap Gold-Tone Case Watch Review



Takes a lickin', keeps on tickin'. Well, what I mean is, this Watch is everything thing I need/want in a Time-Piece. I'd use the description of classy or classical. This Time-Piece works well with both your Sunday-go-to-meetin' and your Saturday afternoon Attire. Now, for those that ask; how about the time keeping? Right on the money! When I received this Watch I set it to an Atomic Clock and hasn't lost any time yet, that has been a year and half ago. One thing to keep in mind is the Date, no nothing wrong with the Watch, but rather this isn't an "electronic" time/date keeper so on the Months that have fewer Days you have to make that adjustment e.g. February. Now for those of us that fit into the classical mode, we don't mind that at all; truthfully I appreciate that. One thing I want to point out is the "Indigo" light. Just a slight push of the Stem and your watch Face glows! Lastly, this Watch has a leather Band that buckles to your size. If there were a need for me to purchase another Watch would I buy this one again? YES! Even if the price increased!! I'll close with this; I received this as a Gift and am more than pleased. If that is what you're looking for, a Gift for a/the Man in your life then you will not go wrong with this purchase.



Sale Price : $26.88





*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Oct 28, 2010 06:15:25


Enjoy seeking with We are the Seeker.
Best World wide info-site.


RelateItems




No comments:

Post a Comment