Friday, November 5, 2010

AK Anne Klein Women's 109154WTWT Automatic Swarovski Crystal Accented Rose Gold-Tone Leather Watch

AK Anne Klein Women's 109154WTWT Automatic Swarovski Crystal Accented Rose Gold-Tone Leather Watch Review



This watch was one of the best purchases I ever made. I bought it for 5 almost 2 years ago (December 2008). I wear it A LOT, so by now the white leather looks used, of course. But it is such a beautiful watch, I got many compliments and it looks way more expensive, then it was. I have to admit, it stopped working after 1 1/2 years ago. I was shocked because I didnt have the receipt anymore. But Anne Klein Warranty is fantastic, a quick call and I sent it to the nearest repair station. After 2 weeks it came back, well repaired and it didnt cost me anything! Now THATS a service! No matter what other people say, it IS by FAR a great deal and I would always buy it again!



Sale Price : $89.99





*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Nov 05, 2010 10:40:40


Enjoy seeking with We are the Seeker.
Best World wide info-site.


RelateItems




No comments:

Post a Comment